Thursday, May 14, 2009

All's well.

All's well, I just don't have much to report - I've been going nose to the grind-stone the last few days in the Library.

The ordering system for the India Office has me all confused. The nice guy at the desk must be wondering how any institutions of higher learning could ever have admitted me as I can't even figure out the on-line ordering system.... He took pity on me and ordered me a document set so that I wouldn't have too long of a wait, but he made me order the other two that I need; I choose to believe he's trying to make me learn from my mistakes. I think I get it now, so hopefully I won't be cocking it up anymore.

Other than that, I've got more merchant directories to look through tomorrow morning, and a speech by Richard Twining (of the Bible-thumping dilatants) to look through too.

No comments:

Post a Comment